ZEN: The Art Of Leadership is about expanding your knowledge of leadership, one step at a time. The most crucial element of success (in reaching your goal) is your ability to influence, inspire, motivate and encourage people, this program will give you the power to transform your life! It is for those who have worked hard to grow themselves and their work in the world … and now have something big they’d like to create.
Zen & Leadership
Human leadership is the most influential force on the planet. When the Buddhist monks introduced Zen teachings to Japan in the 12th century the Samurai were early adopters of the powerful tools offered, they used the teachings and meditation to give themselves more control over the fears and anxiety of the battle field, where sudden death was a reality.
Samurai weren’t simply warriors, they were an elite class in the Japanese medieval period, and the influence of Zen thought — particularly with regard to virtues such as competence and composure — was evident in many of the other activities Samurai composed poetry, practice of the tea ceremony and maintained gardens. In all of these pursuits, the Zen practice of a clear, focused mind helped the Samurai achieve high levels of personal self-mastery.
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others”. Jack Welch
Today the world demands on leadership are intense and conflicting. The ZEN: Art of Leadership adapts the practices of ZEN to strengthen the modern leader, during this time of rapid change and social conflict.
ZEN: The Art Of Leadership is about the power of transforming your life and expanding your knowledge of leadership, one step at a time. It is for those who have worked hard to grow themselves and their work in the world … and have something big they’d like to create. You’re ready to work on your leadership skills, to add to your knowledge and make a shift. We are committed to our mission to help you change your life through this program.
Every month, we focus on one leadership skill and you commit to practice and develop that skill for a month. We will send you content on the same topic. It is a combination of “How To” and guidelines that work.
- Context for Leadership: What comes first ~ belief or experience ~ Paradigm Shift
- Current Reality: Managing change and growth
- Communication Style: Determine your own communication/leadership style and learn how to interact effectively with others based on the nuances of their style.
- Risk vs. Comfort Zone – the modern business dynamic
- Defining Conflict: Resolve conflicts in a way that not only clears issues but enhances your relationships.
- Commitments: Examine the meaning of personal and professional commitments
- Structure for making and keeping commitments.
- Presentations: The Zoom factor
- Reducing Stress: new ways of thinking to prevent and reduce stress and improve your health
- Effective Relationships: Adopt new relationship skills that have proven results.
Each month we challenge you to focus on one leadership habit and to make a change every month, plus you get access to the growing library of video courses to help you change your life. Also there is monthly live video webinar & Q&As with Geoffrey. Please don’t worry if you can’t make it, as it will recorded (archived) and available for your study later.
Your investment is $35.00 CAD monthly. It will renew automatically. You can cancel at anytime.
We are committed to our mission to help you change your life through this program.
I look forward to being of service – all the best Geoffrey