Coaching that Helps You: Take Your Speaking Skills to the Next Level!
Take advantage of 1:1 Coaching,
- Increase your confidence and credibility
- Gain support for ideas and projects
- Get the product, project, or budget approval needed
- Make a memorable impact on your audience
- Make a difference in your community
- Advance your career more quickly
Your personal success depends on your ability to communicate your thoughts, feelings and ideas with clarity and passion! My purpose is to enhance individuals’ and corporations’ ability to produce the results most important to them. I am dedicated to helping you become the most effective presenter you can be.
A demanding activity at the best of times, “Presenting” is becoming even tougher. Today’s audience has a wealth of experience and knowledge, (which is readily available,) and so will not tolerate the “old” just, tell them approach.
Nothing will speed up your progress as a speaker like private coaching. When you get an uninterrupted, in-depth period to receive specific feedback and encouragement, you make great leaps towards professionalism and excellence as a speaker.
A private coaching session will help YOU to:
- Identify or clarify the essence of your message
- Write & tell stories that bring your point home to people
- Train your mind to turn performance anxiety into performance confidence
- Create ad lib humour, and save lines for your specific speaking situation
- Design audience participation activities to suit your group
- Learn how to build on your strengths
- Improve voice and movement habits while presenting
- Find the right audience ready to hear your message
- Set up or improve your own freelance speaking business
- Create an environment that opens people’s minds to your message
- Research and organize your material
- Appeal to your specific audience style
- Prepare yourself to be the best you can be!
Presenting is a skill that is built over time, coaching provides you with the on-going support to keep monitoring your progress. Your best weapon as a speaker is confidence and preparation. There is nothing more powerful than witnessing your own progress to build the confidence you need to stand in front of a crowd. Watching yourself grow also motivates you to keep going, even when faced with challenges and setbacks.
Always “Show Up”
Geoffrey X Lane ~ Presentation Director
Geoffrey is a certified professional coach and has over 25 years B2B experience. He has led teams for 2010 winter Olympic Bid, Rocky Mountaineer, Wavefront, FKP Architects, Telus and Stantec. Geoffrey taught at the Sauder School of Business, Executive Education, and University of British Columbia. Geoffrey has a personal win rate of over 66%.